Lightning protection grounding
resistance reducing material
Address: Wuluohou Industrial Zone, Weicun Town, Qingyuan District, Baoding City, Hebei Province
The zinc-clad steel grounding electrode is a new type of grounding product developed by our company based on the grounding characteristics of petrochemical and power systems. The zinc-clad steel grounding electrode uses special steel and special zinc as raw materials to form a bimetallic composite material through a special process. Zinc-clad steel grounding electrode combines the advantages of zinc strip anode and traditional galvanized steel. Zinc-clad steel grounding electrode not only has the high strength of steel, higher thermal stability, but also has the function of cathodic protection. The waste and trouble of repeated investment and construction of grounding device and cathodic protection are avoided. Therefore, the use of zinc-clad steel grounding poles as grounding devices is more scientific and economical than other grounding materials, and the service life of zinc-clad steel grounding poles is longer (usually up to 50 years). Zinc-clad steel grounding electrodes can be widely used in places where grounding and cathodic protection coexist, and can also be used as grounding products and cathodic protection products respectively.
Advantages of zinc-clad steel grounding electrode:
1. The zinc-clad steel grounding electrode uses special steel as the steel core, which has the strength and thermal stability of steel to ensure the leakage function of the grounding device.
2. As the covering metal, zinc has a conductivity of 2.5 times that of steel, so the conductivity is greatly improved.
3. As the covering metal, zinc has strong corrosion resistance, and the service life of the zinc-clad steel ground electrode is greatly extended.
4. Because the zinc layer with a certain thickness can be used as a sacrificial anode body, it can protect the grounding device, underground metal objects and related steel equipment from corrosion.
5. The zinc-clad steel grounding electrode adopts a special manufacturing process to form a bimetallic composite material, which has good plasticity and ensures that the zinc coating will not fall off during construction and application.
Specifications of zinc-clad steel grounding electrode:
Zinc layer thickness (mm)
Respectively: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, conventional 3mm
Any length can be customized: 0-6 meters